1. Have faith that God know what He is doing (even if you aren’t so sure)
2. Be your own advocate.
3. Everyone needs someone to cuddle with.
4. Whenever you can, choose happiness over sorrow.
5. Try not to be too sensitive, most people don’t mean to offend.
6. Naps are better with a furry friend.
7. Be bold, be a rock n roll princess.
8. Don’t be afraid to rediscover the “old ways” of doing things, sometimes they are better.
9. Peace is found when you can find comfort wherever you are.
10. Explore your inner faye, it’s worth it.
11. When in doubt, pinky out!
12. Don’t be afraid to make a mess- sometimes that’s the best part!
13. Always have an escape plan.
14. Dare to stand up and feel the wind in your face.
15. All food tastes better when made in a faerie kitchen.
16. Sometimes the best toy is your imagination.
17. When you need to rest your head, the only thing better than a pilow, is your dad!
18. Make a funny face every day, you wll feel better.
19. Hugs make souls smile.
20. There is nothing wrong with needing a moment to warm up to a situation.
21. Some color outside the box, others color anywhere they please.
Yes, there is something about Lily that draws people in. Lily won’t need to spend countless hours studying eastern philosophies or pay top dollar for spiritual retreats to find her inner peace- she already has it. Everyone can sense it about her- everyone wants that for themselves. I want that. I strive to attain and hold onto what Lily has naturally. I believe that life is made up of lessons that serve to enhance my soul- Lily holds my greatest and most sacred lesson. I am honored to receive it. I am beyond grateful to be her mother.